Welcome to Year 5!
Class 11 is taught by Ms Brackenridge, supported by Mrs Hawthorne and Mrs Rathod.
Class 12 is taught by Mrs Jackson, supported by Mrs Absolom.
Both classes have PE every Monday. Class 11 also has PE every Friday and Class 12 has their second PE lesson each Wednesday. Both classes will have music on a Thursday with Mrs Scaber.
- Reading records need to be brought into school every Monday, including at least one comment from the adult that the child has been reading with.
- Maths homework is set on a Friday, due to be completed by following Friday.
- Spelling and times tables tests take place every Friday. Spelling lists and times tables for each term are posted below.
- PE kits must be in school all week.
- Art aprons (or an old, large tee shirt) are also useful to have in school.