At Dunmore Primary School we aim to provide an inclusive and broad curriculum which inspires and challenges all children within a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment.
SEND specific resources and information
- A list of FREE Speech, Language, communication, Occupational therapy, and SEND resources for schools and parent/carers.
- ADHD and Me - a book for children and young people to help them understand what ADHD means to them as a unique individual.
Now available as a digital download. Find out more here
- Simpson Millar - are holding a daily SEND Q&A session to answer any questions in the Education Matters group on FaceBook.
- CrickerSoft - Reading and writing software for all abilities - Free during this period.
- Down Syndrome - A list of resources to support learners with Down Syndrome and their families.
- Kim Griffrin, Occupational Therapist - Daily fine motor activities families can follow along to at 11am on Facebook - the videos will also be available on Griffin OT-YouTube.
- SEN resources blog - Advice, learning activities and recommended toys, books, and resources for children with SEND.
- GoBoardmaker - Free resources.
- Tobiidynavox 10 weeks of free content, leveled and thematic units created with Boardmaker - books, communication supports, speech/language activities for students with communication difficulties and SEND.
- Visual impairment - Resources.
- Journey for peace - An online project with a visual impairment awareness focus through the medium of comics.
- SENDcast - Podcasts on sensory processing and dyslexia.
- ALN Home School - Resources for parents of children with additional needs .
- EasterSeals - Free visual timetable resources - to help with school closures.
- Autcraft - A modulated and monitored, online site for autistic children and young people.
- Reader Pen - A pen scanner for those with reading difficulties - that reads text out aloud in English/Spanish/French - Free 14 day trial - Sign up here.
- APD support - Information and links about Auditory processing disorder.