Welcome to the Friends of Dunmore web page for Dunmore Primary School. If you are the parent or carer of a child at Dunmore, then you are automatically a member of the Friends of Dunmore!
The aims of the Friends of Dunmore are:
- To raise money for the school, to help keep up the excellent standards we have come to expect.
- To bring together the children of Dunmore and their families to have some fun.
Committee members get together about once a month, to discuss planned events and future fundraising ideas. Everyone is invited to join the committee and there is an open invitation to attend these meetings - please come along and join in! Last year we had fun with:
- Christmas Creations: Cards, Tags, Mugs & Tea Towels
- Quiz Night
- Christmas Fayre
- Christmas Hamper Draw
- Indoor Car Boot & Jumble Sale
- Easter Eggstravaganza
- Regular cake sales
- Second hand uniform sales
- Sports Day Refreshments
- Summer Fete
Some other ways you can help:
- Join our Volunteer List. We simply cannot put on our fundraising events without the support of a wonderful team of helpers. As volunteers only agree to help on an event-by-event basis, it's a brilliant way to for parents and carers who can't commit to being on the committee to get involved. With events held during school hours, after school, in the evenings and on weekends, there will be something to suit everyone.
- Lend us your skills: can you help us with print or web design? Accountancy? Running events? Finding sponsors? We need all types of skills - please do get in touch.
- Donate second hand uniform for our sales, or any unwanted stationery, refreshments and resources for our Friends of Dunmore events storecupboard.
- Come along with family and friends to support our fantastic Friends of Dunmore events throughout the year and help us reach our fundraising targets!
Finally, a BIG thank you to all who already provide help. Every contribution - whether you volunteer, donate, or organise events - is so important and gratefully received.
Don't forget: You all are the Friends of Dunmore!
For the latest Friends of Dunmore news, join our Facebook group. Search on Facebook for 'Friends of Dunmore (FoD)'. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com