The governing body has 12 members. Governors seek to be fully involved in the life of Dunmore Primary School by participating in committee and Full Governing Body meetings and regularly visiting the school.
There are two committees that report to the Full Governing Body meetings:
- Pupils and Curriculum Committee
- Finance and Premises Committee
The governing body have collective responsibility for three key roles:
- ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- holding leaders to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance management of staff
- overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure that is money is well spent, including the pupil premium