We are always keen to recruit the very best people to work at Dunmore, whether they are joining our teaching or support staff teams. There are some general personal qualities that we look for when we recruit for any position.
These can be summed up as follows:
- High expectations of yourself, and of children.
- A willingness to participate in the full life of the school.
- First class communication skills.
- Empathy with pupils, colleagues, parents and visitors.
- Tact, compassion and patience.
- Honesty and loyalty.
- A sense of humour and the ability to smile on cold, wet Mondays in January!
Dunmore Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant to start on 2nd September 2019.