Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Dunmore Primary School we aim to provide an inclusive and broad curriculum which inspires and challenges all children within a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment. We are committed to:
- ensuring everyone’s well-being and happiness as these are key to successful learning.
- promoting positive values and trusting relationships which underpin all the work of our school.
- meeting the needs of all our pupils, nurturing, developing and extending each child’s skills and talents through healthy lifestyle choices.
- encouraging children to develop the confidence to actively challenge themselves and recognise their own potential.
- creating and nurturing successful partnerships between parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
- helping children to prepare for a dynamic and changing world.
Great to be Inspired. Inspired to be Great.